Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprise Visitor...







The day after Kate was born there was a knock at my door and when I went to get it I was very shocked to see my little sister, Cara! I have been bugging Cara for years to come and visit me, and I guess it finally worked. She was planning on being here for the birth, but since Kate came early, she didn't make it in time, but we've been having a great time with her and I am SO grateful her husband could spare her and their cute little boy, Sawyer for a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anna Banana said...

How fun to have your sister and your mom there. Nothing quite like a new baby to help everyone bond together. You all look so beautiful.

Dubb Days said...

Just getting caught up. It was great visiting with you guys last Sunday and holding your precious new package. It was also great meeting your sister and seeing your mom again. We love you guys!