Okay, I've been lazy. But I do have a good excuse this time, I had a baby , for crying out loud! This little gal exeeded 2 of my expectations about childbirth: she was actually born early, (my first ever) by 4 days and she weighed less than 8 pounds, (smallest baby yet). She came Wednesday night at 10:23. She was 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. I had her at the same birth center where Robyn was born, but I used the bathtub this time, and it was amazing. It is so empowering to have a baby naturally! I seriously feel like Wonder Woman. She's a great newborn and gives hardly any trouble. She wakes up to eat at night, but usually goes right back to sleep. She's getting more and more beautiful every day and her brothers and sister ADORE her, (sometimes they adore her a little bit too much). So here are a few highlights of the last week. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment