As you can see, I am VERY close to my due date, (one week away to be precise) and Sundays are the bane of my existence. (So much time at home with the kids) So we decided to get out and go for a family nature walk. This is a great park and there's no entrance fee. The boys had a fabulous time watching the wildlife. They saw 3 Garfish, 2 Turtles,
8 Carp, and 2 baby Alligators. I was pretty exhausted when we were done, but it was a great workout and we'll all sleep great tonight after a hot afternoon in the great outdoors!
5 comments:
Looks like a great place for a walk. Can't wait to go there with you! And, are you waiting for ME to do that big cleanup job? Hold out for 2 more days, and I'll at least make a dent in it! Whatever happened to the "nesting" instinct? I thought you were supposed to get all OC about that at this point in the pregnancy!
How fun! I can't believe you only have a week left! I'm sure for you though it's...."I have a week left! That's soooo long!"
We haven't been there in a couple of years- thanks for the reminder! I'm gonna schedule a family night for our kids there soon. I heard a comment that was told to you in church today and I couldn't believe it. I LOVE getting to church on time so we can sit behind you guys. Your kids are awesome! Don't pay any attention to the rude person. :) Let me know if you need a meal or anything, and I am a pretty good babysitter if you need a break!
Manda, I think you are looking pretty good for being so close to your due date! Good luck and hope baby comes soon.
I realize it was a family outing, but in case you forgot--we live right down the road so if you ever want more company at that park, please call us:) I am glad you had fun and I think you look great for being due in 6 days! Now that your mom is here, tell Kate to make her entrance. If not come to Kidsfest on Saturday. We could meet you there.
It is funny because even though we go to church in Apopka sometimes it seems so far to drive with the kids. (my kids have never been carseat fans) That is why Sundays are usually the only days we are over there, so maybe we need to have a Sunmday game evening. What do you think? Since your little one is coming anyday, you let me know which Sunday works:) Or we can do it here if you want to mae the drive with your little ones:)
Post a Comment