Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Pics of Baby Kate











Kate is almost 2 months old, I can hardly believe it. Time flies when you are BUSY! Anyone who says having 4 kids isn't much harder than having 3 was flat out lying, (and there were several who told me this--shame on you!)
Despite all the craziness, (taking 2 hours just to load and unload the car when we go somewhere, grocery shopping with 4 helpers, losing count of all the poopy diapers I change in one day, etc.) we are loving Kate and enjoying her sweet, mild spirit. Sorry I've been so lazy, but I do have a good excuse this time!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I have to agree that 4 is much more work than 3. It is easier when the kids are older though. Kate looks like a cute little sweetheart. Congrats! I hope we get to see her soon. Until then, keep us posted on the blog.
Love and miss you guys tons,
Ju

Karen said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! Good job Manda!

Unknown said...

None of us who said 4 was no more work than 3 had an Aidan!! How is his potty training going? Kate is so cute and sweet! Love that smile! Looks like she's up to mischief already! Miss you all SO much!
Love, Mom

Kellie Staley said...

She is so adorable.