Thursday, October 16, 2008

Robyn's Birthday Extravaganza!








Okay, the title suggests a lot more grandeur than actually took place. It was just us, eating ice cream cake after dinner. She really enjoyed it, though. We also gave her her first doll, which she carries around saying, "baby, baby, baby" (that was one of the other words she says I forgot to add).


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Robyn! Can't believe it's been a year already! She's so dang cute! Love the photos and comments. Oh, I guess you know the movie The Secret Life of Bees is about to open? Friday I think!

Julie said...

Manda and Dave,
She is adorable (Of course!)! The kids get a kick out of your blog. They want you guys back!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Judging by the mess, I would say Robyn had a great time!! The last year sure flew by. That is great that she is talking already. How nice for you, to be able to communicate with her! :0)

Unknown said...

she was a slow starter from what i saw of the video, but by the pictures above i see that she figured it out. by the way, it took me about 15-20 minutes to watch this because this computer/internet hookup is so slow.
cara

Dubb Days said...

Wow! I can't beleive it has been a year!! I am glad she enjoyed the cake--that's what it's all about:)How fun she can have her own girl toy to play with:) She really does say a lot for her age!