Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things You Don't Want to Find in Your Baby's Diaper...



I was changing Robyn's poopy diaper today when I noticed something that didn't belong. That's right, my baby girl swallowed a lego cowboy hat! Who knows what else she's swallowed that I haven't caught. My house isn't exactly a "sterile" environment, (to say the least). Has anyone else found anything interesting in their babies' diapers?

6 comments:

Natalie J said...

The weirdest thing I found was a toenail...GROSS!! Not to mention the many, many, long, long hairs that I have pulled out. YUM!!

Heather said...

My sister-in-law discovered her wedding ring in her son's diaper. Until then, I don't know if she even knew it was gone. As for me, I've only found paper as foreign things in my babies' diapers.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I was such a wimp when it came to changing diapers. I NEVER looked. I held my breath and wiped really fast. Who knows what my kids ate?! I still have my wedding ring on my finger so at least I know they didn't eat that! LOL

Dubb Days said...

I wonder if she had a hard time getting it out! My mom found a push pin in my brothers diaper! Scary!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

You don't even want to get me started on this subject!! Since Ellany became mobile, she has chewed on and swallowed inedible objects. When she was 2, she found a bracelet that belonged to Brynn and broke the elastic that held it together. So I found numerous little plastic dolphins in her diaper! I regularly found bits of plastic and paper in her diaper. Ryker is now folowing in his sister's footsteps. Earlier this year, we took him to the emergency room because he swallowed a small plastic hook. We were worried that it would get stuck inside him, but it came out with no problem! Recently, I found 2 balloons in his diaper. I worry about all the stuff he swallows...ack!

Julie said...

Those are all funny comments. Just to add... My oldest daughter swallowed a sticky hand. Imaginge my surprise when she asked me to pull it out of her bottom. It looked like a pink worm and it snapped when the tail end exited. Oooh groooss!