Title: Chocolate Pie
Ingredients:9 inch pie crust - regular-baked or graham cracker or meringue.
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 large symphony chocolate candy bars-the kind with almonds and brittle bits is good.
Directions:Melt bars very carefully in microwave. Stir until smooth and starting to cool.Whip cream, sweeten with sugar.Carefully stir chocolate into cream.Spoon into pie crust and cool.
Number Of Servings:6 to 8
I made this yesterday and it was SO GOOD, I thought I'd share the knowledge. I word of warning, it's VERY rich.
5 comments:
Hey, that looks great! I feel in a chocolate mood! We had a great time with your parents and wished you could have been here too. Haley's game was awesome to see and we were happy that your parents made the trip to hang out with us. How are you feeling these days?
Symphony is my favorite chocolate bar so I bet I would love it. I need to give it a try!
oh heavens, chocolate. this looks so much better than the normal 'chocolate pudding in a pie shell' chocolate cream pie. yummy. glad you jumped on my blog...now i have another one to add to my google reader to take my time away from things i'd rather not be doing. :)
MMmmmmmm! Can't wait!!!
That sounds soooo yummy!! I hope you don't mind I added your link to my blog!:)
Post a Comment