Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Robyn is 1 Today!




It's hard to believe a year has gone by. It seems like I was just pushing her out of me, (that may be a gross visual to you, but it was such a beautiful experience for me). Robyn is 1 today and she is the sweetest, smartest, funniest little girl in the world. She's been sleeping through the night since she was about 5 months old, (my boys still don't do that) she eats her vegetables, and she hardly ever cries. Every day when Dave comes home from work she waddles over to the door as fast as she can saying, "Dada, Dada!" and puts out her arms for him to pick her up. She is already walking and saying many words: Mama, Dada, hi, bye-bye, night-night, uh oh, more, yes, no no no, go go go, (if I think of any more I'll be sure and add them). She loves to play with my tupperware and if any crayons are left within her reach she'll eat them. She loves her brothers more than anything and would rather hang out with them in their room than do anything else. Our whole family has changed for the better since she's been in our life. I give her full credit for "taming" Aidan, (anyone who knew him before and after her birth can attest to this). I am so grateful for the oppertunity to raise this amazingly sweet spirit. I love you Robyn!

1 comment:

Natalie J said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!! You already have Ashton beat in the walking and talking. You are a cutie!