Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Robyn Playing in her Brothers' Room





Robyn cannot be contained when her brothers are playing in their room. She HAS to be with them. They are more entertaining to her than anything or anyone else. She disappeared for a little while today, so I thought I'd go check on her, but Aidan was playing with her and all was well. Once she saw that I had the camera, though, she took the part of a true Pickard and came to pose for me. There's a really good shot of her cute little teeth in here. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Nelsons said...

Seriously when did that georgous little girl of yours get to be so big!?! She is beautiful! Also, CONGRADS! It is interesting what happens in life when we are making plans. Thank goodness as a mom your babies can be the best thing in the universe and even an unexpected pregancy can be the perfect gift from heaven! Hope you are feeling well. Thanks for the continued updates. My blog is in very poor condition these days.
:)
Bethany

Anna Banana said...

She has such big beautiful eyes! She looks so much like her daddy. I think she has more teeth than Evy. They are so fun at this age. sounds like she keeps you on you toes!

Anna Banana said...

Or maybe she looks like you. I'm not sure now.

Natalie J said...

She's really cute. I love how kids those age can entertain themselves for a really long time. I do love watching the kids play nicely together. I am glad to hear things are going good with preg#4. So much fun!

Kathleen said...

baby...those EYES!!