Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Riddle

Okay, what do you get when you mix poor, bored, and irresponsible? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
All right, I'll tell you. You get a surprise pregnancy! That's right folks, Robyn is not even 1 yet and here I am pregnant with baby # FOUR! Thank goodness Robyn is the world's greatest baby, or I would be drowning my sorrows in expensive chocolate I can't afford. As it is, Dave and I are actually really excited and just hoping Heavenly Father knows what He's doing. Our little bundle of joy is the size of a sesame seed right now and will be arriving around the beginning of May.

3 comments:

Anna Banana said...

What a beauty!! She looks like she has a wonderful personality. congrats on your new baby!! We're trying to have a new baby also. Evy lost that new baby smell so I guess its time for a new one. Like our cars we have to have that new smell!! Well we are doing pretty great! Evy had her 1st birthday on the 21st. We had a great time watching her eat her cake! What have you all been up to lately, well besides the obvious, with the baby making and all!?

Dubb Days said...

Never made the connection with the three things--guess that is why there are pregnant teens out there, huh?! That is funny!! It is great you guys are excited and taking the news so well. I am happy for you also that Robyn is such a good baby. She really is and she is doing such fun things. I forgot until Bree is now getting older how fun this stage really can be--just get me past the first 8 weeks!!
Love the new blog look!

Kathleen said...

Congrats on #4! One more at this point just makes it FUN:
Kath