Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Feeling a Little Pregnant
Other than the missed period and the 2 posative pregnancy tests, I haven't had many symptoms. I've been super tired and had to pee a bit more than normal, but that could easily be explained away to being really thirsty, hence drinking a lot, and the fact that I have 3 very active kids who keep me on my feet all day. I was actually seriously considering taking another pregnancy test, just to be certain, (but I didn't want to waste another one). Anyway, last night and all day today I've been feeling a little queasy, which is usually the extent of my morning sickness, (fingers crossed) so I guess I'm still pregnant. I have my first apointment with the world's greatest midwife, Michelle at the end of this month. I'll keep you all updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on the coming addition. I hope everything goes well.
Oh, and the Interpol song was cool to hear. I haven't heard that one in a while.
Amanda, You are looking pretty hot girl - the childbearing years have been good to you - and another one coming - that is wonderful! Congratulations to you and Dave. Miss you.
Post a Comment