Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Aidan!

Aidan turned 4 years old today, (his Aunt Julie shares his birthday). We didn't do much, because he still doesn't really "get it". Ethan & I did make butterfly cupcakes from SCRATCH which tasted awesome, (even though I did sneak in some whole wheat flour). When I was a kid I always begged my mom to make these for me and she would bring them into my classroom at school. They were always a big hit, and they were tonight as well. Aidan loves chocolate, but he scraped off all the cream, but Ethan ate, like 3 of them with the cream. I won't mention how many I had, I'll just remind you all that I'm eating for 2 again...

3 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Your little guys are adorable! I love sitting behind you in Sacrament meeting- they keep me entertained! Hope you don't mind my blog stalking. I have a lot of extra time on my hands now that both kids are in school. :) I seem to blog a lot now!

Dubb Days said...

Wow, I want a butterfly cupcake:) Good for you, mom. Oh and the baby count down is cool even though it is a little wierd looking right now!:)

Anna Banana said...

His birthday is the same day as my dad's. It must be a special day. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Some of my favorite birthday memories are of the small family parties that we had. Its nice to be the center of attention for one day.