Robyn has been walking for a couple of weeks now. It is now her main form of transportation, (as opposed to crawling). She still falls down a bit, but is undeterred and never fails to "get back on the horse" so to speak. She is 11 months and still changes and grows every day. I feel so lucky and blessed to have my amazing children and to have another one on the way. I hope I can grow and learn to be a better mom so I can begin to deserve them!
4 comments:
Yah! I love those first waddles!! She seems so little to be walking! I don't know if I will make it tonight. I really want to, but Robby is sick go on 2 hours a night anymore:) So we will see how it goes. Figures issues with kids would happen when it is the Twilight book club!
That is so cool that she is walking. Ash will stand for a second or two on his own, but doesnt like it. He moves along furniture well and pushes chairs around the kitchen, but won't try to walk. She is adorable. I can't believe our babies are almost a year old.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I want to see her so bad...thanks for sharing on the blog. It is SO much fun to keep track of your cute little family a bit:)
Love ya!
Kath
What a cutie! Baby waddling is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment