She started doing this on her own and saying, "I Monkey! " (on the video it sounds like she's saying "I Puppy!" but I promise it's "Monkey"). She is SO MUCH like her brothers!
So funny. I love watching her little legs swing. She is definetley being raised with two older brothers! I think it is great, though. It will be so interesting to see how she is with baby Kate. Oh and I think that is neat Aiden gets to go to preschool! Good for him! He does look excited. Now if only I could get him to like singing time as much....
3 comments:
Hi Amanda, I am glad I found your blog, it is fun to keep up with people.
Seriously.....Soooo cute!
So funny. I love watching her little legs swing. She is definetley being raised with two older brothers! I think it is great, though. It will be so interesting to see how she is with baby Kate.
Oh and I think that is neat Aiden gets to go to preschool! Good for him! He does look excited. Now if only I could get him to like singing time as much....
Post a Comment