She is so cute. She is talking a lot. Is she older or younger than Ashton?
She was born October 15, 2007, so I don't know, is she older or younger? She does talk a lot, but we're comparing her with Aidan, who took forever to talk.
Maybe I need to try that one in Nursery and see if she does something besides just stare at me:) She is a talker. How fun!
I love the sound effects. She nailed it!
Very Cute! She's a singer like her mommy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so cute. She is talking a lot. Is she older or younger than Ashton?
She was born October 15, 2007, so I don't know, is she older or younger? She does talk a lot, but we're comparing her with Aidan, who took forever to talk.
Maybe I need to try that one in Nursery and see if she does something besides just stare at me:) She is a talker. How fun!
I love the sound effects. She nailed it!
Very Cute! She's a singer like her mommy!
Post a Comment