Thursday, March 5, 2009

Field Trip Fun




I got to go on my first field trip with Ethan today. It was great! I sat next to him on the bus and we played games until we got to the theatre where we saw a production of Junie B Jones. If you're not familiar with her, it's a series of books about a precocious kindergartener who speaks her mind and sometimes gets in trouble for it. We really enjoyed it, (I'm pretty sure I laughed more than all the kids) and we got back to the school just in time for lunch.


Thanks again to Dawn for watching Aidan & Robyn for me so I could go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great that you got to go! I LOVED going on field trips with you kids - usually had to take a few tag-alongs, but the teachers were pretty nice about it when I did! MUCH better to have some one-on-one time! Thanks Dawn!

Happy Lizards said...

Haley just went to the Junie B. Jones play a couple of weeks ago with her class. She LOVED it! I wish I could have gone - good for you to go and enjoy it. You're looking good and I can't believe your baby will be here so soon! lol

Dubb Days said...

I loved it when my parents got to go on feild trips with me! How fun. Loved his story about the temple too.