They are so stinkin adorable. I want a girl! Ashton's hair is long enough that I could put it in pigtails. Do you think that would confuse him?
Only later in life when he saw the pictures. "Mommy, was I always a boy?"
Love it! Pigtails are my favorite! Can't wait to be able to do it on Bree-maybe when she is Robyn's age.
She looks just like you! I can't believe how big she is already. She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are so stinkin adorable. I want a girl! Ashton's hair is long enough that I could put it in pigtails. Do you think that would confuse him?
Only later in life when he saw the pictures. "Mommy, was I always a boy?"
Love it! Pigtails are my favorite! Can't wait to be able to do it on Bree-maybe when she is Robyn's age.
She looks just like you! I can't believe how big she is already. She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment