When I saw my kids actually playing quietly together, I realized it was a once in a lifetime kind of moment, so I quickly ran and grabbed and camera. Sure enough, not long after these pictures were taken, Robyn ran off with one of Aidan's favorite pieces and he chased after her, yelling at her to give it back. Ah, well, it was nice while it lasted!
4 comments:
Wow! And you got 3 whole shots before the bottom fell out!! Loved the whole blog....snot and all!
I can't believe Robyn is just all grown up--hangin' with the big kids and before you know it the next one will be here!
We need to have a game night. We have a new game that we used to play that we just remembered about and I am dying to play it:)
Your kids are getting so big! What cuties. I love it when Zoe and Eliza play together. Lately, they have been really good playing together right as I am making dinner. I love to watch them. BTW, when are you due?
Your kids are adorable and sound perfectly normal. How are you feeling these days? You are getting closer every day . . .
Post a Comment