As always, we had a great time and wished we could have stayed longer. There were beautiful nature walks and lakes almost everywhere you turned for fishing, (unfortunately they seemed to be all out of fish). There was also a great playground/park area for the kids.
We didn't see any gators this time, but Ethan did find some leeches when he was looking for fishing bait for his dad. (Ew)
2 comments:
Can I just tell you that you are amazing! I am not a fan of camping. I can suck it up for a night here and there but to go pregnant- NO WAY! You are one super cool mom! Glad you guys had a great time! :)
You sure are adventurous! Not only camping pregnant but with a small toddler and two boys! Go mom! Lucky kids!It is great that you and Dave both enjoy doing that. Another sign you were meant for eac other:)
Post a Comment