Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Utah Trip






We were lucky enough to be able to go to Utah for several weeks, (longest. roadtrip. ever.)

Here are a few of the highlights...

3 comments:

Natalie J said...

Cute pics! I want to hear about your fun music and family time. Who's bike is that?

Manda said...

Mikaela and I were waiting for a shop to open and saw these awesome "trikes" at a shop on the same street. One of the guys working there said we could test drive them if we wanted to, which we did. They were awesome, but a little out of my price range, (over a thousand bucks for the BOTTOM of the line one).

Dubb Days said...

glad you had such a great time. Love the pic of Aiden on the horse! We need to get tpgether o you can give me thes fun details! We missed you guys while you were gone. I sense a major need of an old school game night!