Well that is rare that kids want to help. Its cute though that they wanted to be with you and help out. The boys are looking so old. I still have a hard time remembering that we are old enough to have kid.
Hey you guys, it's just me Nancy (Okazaki) Mikaela's and Nat's old roommate. I just saw your link on Nat's blog and thought I'd check it out. Glad to see you are well.
3 comments:
Manda, you are looking pretty darn skinny in these pictures! Hot stuff, baby!
Well that is rare that kids want to help. Its cute though that they wanted to be with you and help out.
The boys are looking so old. I still have a hard time remembering that we are old enough to have kid.
Hey you guys, it's just me Nancy (Okazaki) Mikaela's and Nat's old roommate. I just saw your link on Nat's blog and thought I'd check it out. Glad to see you are well.
Post a Comment