Cute kids! Halloween with more than one kid is kinda crazy. To answer your question about Ashtons eating, there are things that definately affect his tummy, but I don't know what they are. I have been trying not to eat chocolate to see if it helped. I ate some yesterday (what would halloween be without a couple peices of chocolate) and we were both up in the night not feeling well. Guess that answers my question! Love ya!
1 comment:
Cute kids! Halloween with more than one kid is kinda crazy. To answer your question about Ashtons eating, there are things that definately affect his tummy, but I don't know what they are. I have been trying not to eat chocolate to see if it helped. I ate some yesterday (what would halloween be without a couple peices of chocolate) and we were both up in the night not feeling well. Guess that answers my question! Love ya!
Post a Comment