Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Blog

I've decided to finally start our own blog, rather than wait for all of you to get a myspace account. Here I will try and keep up with posting all the amazing exploits of our family, along with new pictures. As you know, I am notoriously lazy, so this may not last too long.

6 comments:

daleglynn said...

I am looking forward to all your comments. When is that baby comming????????? We are ready!!! I know that you are more than ready!
Mom

Manda said...

Yes, I am ready. Unfortunately, the baby doesn't seem to be ready. My mom gets here on Wednesday, though, and my oldest sister, Mikaela gets here on Friday, so I have plenty to look forward to that I can actually count on. I'm not actually due until Thursday.

Julie said...

Manda,
A little nookie goes a long way! That is how Jared reared his ugly head!!!
Jew

Manda said...

Yeah, tried it...didn't work, (plus it wasn't very comfortable) but we haven't given up yet!

Unknown said...

I'm hoping she comes while I am still around to help! Plan for rides on bumpy roads. Ive never tried caster oil, but if we get desperate, that's an option! Love the site!
Love, Mom
PS See you TOMORROW!!!

Manda said...

YAY!