Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some Christmas Pics









Robyn wore those shoes all day. As you can see, Dave is enjoying the kids' remote control cars more than they were. Aidan thought the tree was pretty bare, so he put all the stuffed animals up on it.




















3 comments:

Natalie J said...

Very cute! I love Aiden's tree. I am having Jason check right now to see if I remembered to take pictures on Christmas. Last year I forgot.

I see you read The Hunger Games. I love that book. I got Jason to start reading it. He is only a few chapters in.

Love you, miss you. When are you coming next? I tried to convince Jason that we needed to go to Florida, but he is not into places that are full of tourists. I told him he would love Blanding!

Manda said...

Yeah, if that's his criteria, Blanding would be perfect for him. :)
Miss & Love you, too!

Manda said...

lijgbxcbnmmasdffhhjjkkllkqwertyuopzvv