Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick Babies


Well, it seemed like a normal day today. Dave took Ethan to school, I had errands to run with Robyn & Aidan. Once we were on our way to Costco, I realized Robyn wasn't her usual self. She was whiny and sleepy and flushed, despite the cold, (high 30s). She had a feever and after I picked up Ethan, I put her down for a nap. Ethan started moaning, groaning, and crying that he was sick, too. I didn't really believe him at first, but both he & Aidan fell asleep for a pretty long nap, indicating they were both feeling sick as well.

Nothing like all your kids being sick at the same time!

2 comments:

Natalie J said...

Sorry, I know that sucks. I hope they feel better soon. My boys have the adenovirus. Ash had fever, runny nose, runny bum and sores in his throat. Xander just has the sores. It does suck. I hope you get some relief.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

There is nothing worse than a house of sick little ones! I hope they feel better today! You are in my thoughts and prayers!