Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

So, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? We went down to Miami to spend it with Dave's parents, grandparents and 2 of his siblings and their families. I brought the camera down, fully intending to use up the entire battery with all the massive amounts of photos I'd be taking, but it stayed in the van the whole time. So you'll just have to take my word on what went down. It was pretty much a typical Pickard Family Thanksgiving, but we all enjoyed ourselves and my gravy actually turned out AWESOME this year, which was a plus. I also made 2 pecan pies, sweet potato casserole, (with probably quadruple the amount of marshmallows required) green bean casserole, and a very moist and delicious turkey. Luckily I didn't have to make everything. We played a few games all together, watched a LOT of TV, and just hung out. On Saturday night, after we put Robyn down Dave and I went and saw Twilight, (again for me, but the 1st time for Dave). I enjoyed it a lot more the 2nd time and even Dave said he didn't hate it. (What a good husband I have)
So what did you all do?

2 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Luckily you didn't have to make everything?! Holy cow--it sounds like you did, you little chef! Glad you guys had a good trip!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Your Thanksgiving sounded delicious! What a great hubby you have! And can I just say, I LOVE that Your cute kiddos are best buddies!