Dave was so sweet to arrange for me to get my hair cut for my birthday. I've been wanting to forever, but it isn't really in our budget, so this was really sweet of him. (He doesn't understand about paying a bit more for a really good cut, since he cuts the boys' and his own hair). What a great husband I have!
What do you think?
8 comments:
I think it is very cute. I cut my hair chin length, but it is not nearly as cute as yours. Darn curly hair!
Oh, I said Happy Birthday on Facebook, but want to say it here too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love it! It looks great! Happy Birthday!! Sometimes I wish hair woould just stop growing (and falling out) once a perfect cut is found:)
Look how cute you are!! Happy Birthday!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I haven't been so brave to go real short yet! You have inspired me!!!
Your hair looks great! I wish I could pull off a short cut like that...but my thick, curly hair would make me look like a poodle. :0P
Your hair is so cute! I keep trying to convince Doug that I should cut my hair short but he doesn't seem to agree. Your little Robbin is so cute! Evinn has the same need to put everything extra on,but they seem to be things like weird hat, batman masks, and my slippers on her hands. She's a weirdo. I can't believe that you are already half way through your pregnancy! Its gone by so fast for me at least!:) Hope your all doing well.
Happy late Birthday! I'm so sorry I forgot. Can I count having my brother and his family here as my excuse? Your hair looks awesome! I always love the feel of hair after a good cut. And I agree with you, there is a big difference between the cheaper cuts and more expensive ones! You look great prego!
Post a Comment