So, we decided to start a new incentive program to entice Ethan to behave better. He has a weekly chart and if he does something on the chart, such as be VERY kind to Aidan, (which apparently is harder than it sounds) or set the table, or do something we ask of him RIGHT AWAY he gets a star. If he gets 10 stars in a week he gets special one-on-one time with mom or dad. This week he barely got the required stars and chose to go bowling with his dad.
Dave said he had a little difficulty at first with his aim, and bowled down someone else's lane by accident, but he got the hang of it and had a fantastic time.
3 comments:
I bet that was fun for Ethan and Dave! That is a fun incentive. Hopefully you can always entice him with ono on one time with his parents!
I know! When he's a teenager that will have to be the punishment for BAD behavior. :)
That sounds like such a good idea! Maybe I'll start doing it for Nathan (he needs a little help in the nice/obedient department).
Post a Comment