Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trimble Park






We went to Trimble Park on Saturday and enjoyed the outdoors. It was in the mid 80's so if we look a bit flushed, that's why! Dave & Ethan went fishing and Aidan mostly played on the playground. There was a 6 or 7 foot gator about 20 feet from where the boys were fishing. They tried to lure it closer with pieces of bread, but luckily he stayed put. :)

3 comments:

Happy Lizards said...

It looks like you guys had a great day and your kids are getting so big! We are excited to see you guys in July and getting the cousins together. Take care. Love, Tammy

Dubb Days said...

What a fun day with the family!! I can't beleive the alligator was that close. I think it is cool to see them, but at a good distance:)

Nelsons said...

Your kids are getting so grown up! Time goes by too fast! Thanks so much for sharing the pics. I really need to get with it and post some more pics. I'll let you know when I do.