Monday, January 21, 2008

Robyn @ 3 Months




Robyn has begun to laugh, (I'm pretty sure that's what she's doing) when she's tired and I tickle her just right.
Dave has demanded that we only drink organic milk now that we have a cute girl and he's worried about hormones. :)

3 comments:

The Wimpy Mother said...

Howdee amanda, I stumbled onto your blog today by clicking "next blog" on the top of my page. Turns out we have a lot in common. My name is Robin (and what a BEAUTIFUL Robyn you have) I grew up in South Florida (Palm Beach area) and we are both LDS. How Random! What a beautiful family you have. Come visit us at Kinneyworld.blogspot.com

Dubb Days said...

Those are great pictures! It is great what comes out of dad's once they have a little one they are looking over. If we find out we are having a girl, I won't be surprised if Tim will want the same thing:)

Natalie J said...

She is so cute. I wish you were here! Bumbos scare me. My friend had her baby on a table in one. She turned away for a second and the poor little guy bucked himself right out, hit the floor and fractured his skull and leg. She looks cute sitting up in it though. She seems so much older than Ashton, rather than younger! Love ya!