She is so cute. You catch the perfect moments with the camera. She seems so much older than 6 weeks. I only seem to get Ashton asleep. Very cute blessing dress. That reminds me that I need to go find Ashton's blessing outfit. We are blessing him on the 9th. Love ya!
I love the one of her sleeping on the couch. How darling! That is almost a pic you need to take to a doll maker and have them pattern a doll after it for you and then dress it in Robyn's clothes.
She is such a ctuie! How old is she now. She seems a lot older then I thought she was. She falls right in line with your boys as far as cuteness. You have beautiful kids.
5 comments:
She is so cute. You catch the perfect moments with the camera. She seems so much older than 6 weeks. I only seem to get Ashton asleep. Very cute blessing dress. That reminds me that I need to go find Ashton's blessing outfit. We are blessing him on the 9th. Love ya!
She is a living doll!
Mom
I love the one of her sleeping on the couch. How darling! That is almost a pic you need to take to a doll maker and have them pattern a doll after it for you and then dress it in Robyn's clothes.
She is such a ctuie! How old is she now. She seems a lot older then I thought she was. She falls right in line with your boys as far as cuteness. You have beautiful kids.
Anna B.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment